Monday, November 1, 2010

Remember the restaurant i told you last week?! will on Friday my mom come to pick me home and it was about lunch time so she ask me what do i want to eat? will i told mom that we can go to Banana Island because it have been very long time that we had no go to that place. so my mom drive over there and have lunch too.
 we have order their famous dish which is Roti Canal (India Pancake) it is Malaysian crispy and indian style pancake with curry dipping sauce. This is my favorite dish!!!

and Roti Telur this one is different from the top one because it is a traditional India pancake filled with egg and onion and served with curry potato sauce.


A Satay Chicken and Beef  we order combo!! the chicken and beef is on skewer charcoal grilled to perfection and served with peanut sauce.

next we order Sizzling Malaysia Tofu Platter , tender Tofu with minced chicken&shrimp, sauteed with chinese mushroom, served with a splashed egg on the sizzling platter. this is delicious because the Tofu is homemade and taste very good. I love to eat TOFU 2~~~

lastly but least is the  Deep Fried Fish with Belacan sauce.

 I also took video on Roti Canal because it is really fun to watch it how they make that pancake.


so now you know how do them do the indian pancake~~

ANGELA LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment