Friday, October 22, 2010

all about me

Wassup, my name is Brandon Lee.  I was on July 26, 1992.  My Chinese name is 李志行 (Li Zi Xing).  I am from Rosemead, California.  It is best known for as the birth place of Siracha.  It is located right next to El Monte, Pasadena, Alhambra, and Monterey Park.  I have two siblings, one older brother who is also my twin, and another younger brother who is 4 years younger than me.



I am Chinese.  My dad was born is China, but at a very young age, his grandmother was very ill so he had to move to Hong Kong to tend to her, so he says that he is from Hong Kong because that was where he was raised.  My mother is from Malaysia, but tells me that she is Chinese because that a true Malaysian is like the Indian ones and that to the Malaysian people, she is not seen as a true Malaysian.
My hobbies include playing video games, hanging out with my friends, basketball, baseball, football, track and field, and some other stuff I can’t remember.  I was the captain of my schools track and field team.  My favorite teams for sports include for basketball: the Lakers, Trailblazers, and the Heat. For Football: The Jets and the Chargers.  For baseball: the Dodgers and the Giants.  The favorite players for each sport are: Dwyane Wade, Reggie Bush, and Andre Ethier  My favorite type of music is R&B and Kpop.  My favorite artist is Taeyang and my favorite song as of now is “Look Only At Me.” My favorite food is Spaghetti, my favorite color is red, and I tend to wear American Eagle, A&F, nike, vans, and lucky brand clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment