Sunday, October 17, 2010

ME♥♥♥♥~~

HEY EVERYONE♥~~~
My name is Angela Long. I am come from Taipei, Taiwan♥ I was born on January 29, 1991. 
My Chinese Zodiac is Hourse~~ My constellations is Aquarius~~~~ 
My chinese name is Long Kai Chi(龍凱琪). 
My last name Long() in chinese is mean Dragon!!^U^
I am the Freshmen at San Francisco State University. I am live on campus.






 


I can speak Taiwanese, Mandarin, English, and Japanese. I had learn Japanese since I was in fifth grade and I had attend Japanese School during my fifth grath through out High School year. And now I am learning Japanese on my own(^~^) I love Japan and love to learn their language, their culture also the FOOD! I will watch the japanese drama, read the comic book, and listen the japanese songs!!!! Sometime, I will cook Japanese food for my family and friends and they ♥ it!! I will make Sushi, Hand Rool,Sashimi, and more and more, I love to cook~~
My major is...... I am not sure yet but I am thinking about either Interior Design or  Industrial Art and  maybe my minor will be JAPANESE!! but i am still not SURE yet= =" right now is just very hard to think of it HAHA~~ 

I love animals, at my home I used to have three dogs but two of them pass awa(>x<) 
so now I have one dog left. they are Cocker Spaniel,  Look, don't they look cute(^W^)~~ 
their name is 

                             Tiffany,   Tiny(black&white), and   Tiger



They are familly!! Mother, Daughter, and Son. Tiffany(mom) and Tiny(daughter) they are passaway two years ago and now is only Tiger still alive!! when I wan in Taiwan, we have fish, is salt water fish, we have Clown fish, lion fish, sea urchins, starfish,sea hourse, corla ... more and more, if you watched the movie Finding Nemo, most of the fishs you saw in the movie I have it in my fish tank~~~ but not sea turtle><!! I wish I can have it haha~
they are very BEAUTIFUL and COLORFUL FISHS.

BY: ANGELA LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment