Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taeyang

     Ok today im going to talk about one of the biggest Kpop celebrities in america.  None other than Youngbae or Taeyang (stage name).  So taeyang ( pronounced tai-yawng)  is part of YG entertainment.  He is part of the group Big Bang.  His more popular songs are: Where u at?, I’ll be there, Only look at me, and Wedding Dress.  Wedding dress was the song that first got me into kpop.  It’s also one of my favorite songs, I can play it on piano, and I’m currently learning the dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw
     Taeyang is known for his awesome voice, his amazing dancing skills( likes to spin a lot), and his fluctuating hair styles( right now it’s the taehawk.)  He has an under brother.
Taeyang first started out as a trainee with his group member G-Dragon.  They are really close, like brothers.  They both trained together under the watchful eye of YG, then, TOP, Daesung, and Seungri.  There were six members in the beginning, but one was the weak link so he got cut ^_^.  Taeyang is the shyest among his group: he tends to be afraid to talk to the ladies and has never had a girlfriend.
Taeyang had a stint where he went solo for a while, debuting with his first album called, Hot.  Recently he released his second album called Solar, which is what Taeyang means in English.  Thanks to a birthday requests, I was fortunate to get a copy of the album and I think that all the songs are very good.

 peace, Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment