Thursday, October 21, 2010



So, a couple days ago, my roommate just confessed to me a secret about when we first met during move-in day.  He told me that he when he saw another asian guy, he thought it was me and called my name out but it was someone else LOL.  Then he confessed that he was from a city where in his high school, there was only one asian person and so, he thought that all asian people looked alike.  At first I thought it was an insult, but then I realized, there are some people that I’ve never met.  Like I don’t think you can compare it, but I’ve lived in Los Angeles all my life, and I’ve never seen a celebrity.  Guess u can kind of relate that?  
       Anyways, so I’ve recently enlarged my world of Korean pop music.  I used to only be a fan of Taeyang and SNSD because my best friend is obsessed with it, but now thanks to a couple friends from the KSA, I now have become a fan of Se7en and 2ne1 because I was browsing through allkpop.com and I saw the prettiest girl ever!!!!                                    <3 Sandara Park <3.
Another thing I would like to bring into the spotlight is something I found rascist about an old anime that everybody has heard: Dragon Ball Z.  I thought it was always cool when Gohan or Vegeta would go super saiyan, but then I realized “Hey, when they turn super saiyan, they become blondes and have blue-green colored eyes,  that’s what hitler thought what would be the superb race, which started the holocaust.”  So, the creators of DBZ think that being blonde and have blue/green eyes would make somebody better, than say a regular person? I’m not sure if I would agree with that.


Peace, brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment