Monday, October 18, 2010

A Chinese girl-YIHUA HU

This is me-YIHUA HU just passing my 21th birthday which is so important in U.S. And I had a wonderful birthday party that I really pleasured it.
 I am a girl who from southeastern part China. As an international student I learned a lot about the cross culture. I am sophomore this year,my major is accounting which i already decided when i was in middle school. Using some word to describe myself is like: 
 independent (since being a international student, I already learn how to be independent and how to take care of myself
 outgoing &warm-hearted(I like make friends ”one more friend -one more road “ this is a idiom in China which I like most. And I  like help people as much as I can ,I enjoy to be a volunteer, and the recently I did was went to CITY TEAM to help the homeless people and  went to the FOOD BANK  to help put food on the table for people who need it .
 enthusiastic (As for study ,I have set plan at the beginning of every semester ,I took 18/19 units per semester and I try my best to get the as high as I can. As for life  and i always hangout with my friends and do something meaningful during the weekend and a have a lot of hobbies which is play chess ,watch the daily news, do some sport like play table tennis badminton swimming basketball and so on. I am a kind person who study hard during weekdays and I enjoy my life on the weekend, 7days a week I always busy which only because I am a enthusiastic person
This is me-YIHUA HU,here is a pic which i took last month after I first time being model of Standford Fashion Show in U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment