Thursday, October 21, 2010

Banana Island

Banana Island!!! Yes, BANANA ISLAND!!
THIS IS a THAI REASTAURANT at Daly City. This is a good restaurant at Daly City too.
When I was small, I always come to California for a vacation and my aunt will take me to Banana Island.  However, when she told me the name i was thinking about a Island name banana and i ask my aunt that are we going to an island?? She said YES, WE ARE so at that moment i was very happy because i can go to an island. when we arrive the place, i said "where is the island?" and my aunt said to me "this is the Banana Island" = =" yes, i got trick by my aunt.... what you except, I was small and i was a child.... don’t know that it was a restaurant...LOL~~ so now when i go to Banana Island I will remember the funny story.....
The food I like is  Naan, it come with mild curry sauce and potato. and the dessert is Fried Banana, it has strawberry topping and vanilla ice cream!! This two are very delicious but i like the most is the dessert! You should save some room to eat this dessert!! haha~~
 I WILL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS INCASE YOU WANT TO EAT IT!!

Banana Island
416 Westlake ctr
Daly City. CA 94015

GO TRY IT!!! IS VERY GOOD!!

BY: ANGIE LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment