Thursday, October 21, 2010

ASIA AMERICAN JAPANESE FAIR

Last month was the japanese fair at Millbrae. My franid and I we went to the Japanese Fair after the church. I remember when I was in my high school, whic is Mill High School, I will join the Japanese club because i am tacking the japanese class and i am also part of the club. the japanese will be on saturday and sunday and it will be on whold day. many people will come to the fair and had fun and eat a lot japanese food. for me, i am the one who sell the japanese food, i see a lot of japanese come to buy the food and even the american will come to buy the food. when the japanese come, i will say japanese to them and they will say japanese back to me but when the american come they will also say japanese like very easy word that every one know how to say"konichiwa" this is most people say the world even they do not tacking the japanese but they still know how to say it. when they say "konichwa", i was very happy beecause they know how to say "Hi" in japanese and it was very great haah and after they left, they will say "sayonana" this is mean "goodbye" however, in japan, most people will not say this word because this world mean i will never see you again!! we will say "jaa ne" or "mada ne" this is how we will say!! is mean bye, or see you later. It is depend how you would use this word.

-angie( angela) long

No comments:

Post a Comment