Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Iron Chef......

Iron Chef last week was great! I learned so much about how so many different asians migrated to America, meanwhile the food was delicious. I never knew that so many different Asians came to America for different reasons. Some came because of the awful communism in their countries. Some came because of the "brain drain". Some came for the gold. And the list goes on. But what is most important is that the only thing that  connects all of the Asian Americans together is that they all came from the same place. Now that I am more educated about their culture, I can honestly say that I understand why they get angry when people call them all Chinese..... they are all different and come from different countries, have different cultures, and overcame totally different struggles. Til next time keep it heemin.

Chris Harrold

No comments:

Post a Comment