Thursday, December 9, 2010

chinese food?

This so called Chinese food from panda express.  I have only eaten from panda express once in my life and I thought that it was really nasty.  I ordered the orange chicken I think?  Anyways it tasted nothing like the genuine thing.  It tasted so watered down.  I cant believe that people acting pass that off as Chinese food.  People actually like this kind of food.  My roommate tells me he loves panda express.  So then I gave him some real Chinese food that my dad brought me when he visited and my roommate could not stop eating it.  Guess that’s what happens when you never tried real Chinese food.  This must be why so many people think that Chinese food is greasy and gross.  If you want some real Chinese food, go to a place where the menu has English and Chinese words on it.

-brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment