Thursday, December 9, 2010

             So I have a couple of friends that love watching Korean dramas.  At first, they kept telling me how good these dramas were.  My excuse for not watching them was that I used to watch dramas with my grandparents and it always made me sad to watch it, because dramas were too dramatic ha-ha.  Well that was two years ago. But recently I heard this song called hallelujah by Big Bang.  I really liked the song so I told my friend about it and he told me that they sing it for a drama and that T.O.P is in the drama call IRIS.  So being curious at how the song fit with the drama, I decided I would watch the pilot.  Instantly I was hooked.  It was one of the best dramas of 2009 so that’s probably why.  This made me seriously reconsider what I said about dramas. I didn’t finish yet because I’ve been busy but this drama has it all, guns, romance, explosions, and moments where I needed a tissue.
- Brandon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment