Thursday, December 9, 2010

thanksgiving =]



My thanksgiving was pretty awesome.  It started out with all my family coming over.  I started talking to my cousins about scary movies and they told me they never watched Paranormal Activity and I was kind of surprised, so seeing as I had the movie, I asked them if they wanted to watch the movie.  They do, so then I thought wit a grin on my face, hahahahahaha this is gonna be fun.  So the whole time the movie was playing, I turned off the lights and closed all the doors.  Then, trying to scare them,  I would grab their shoulders when the scary part played, but it didn’t really work.  In the end, they thought the movie wasn’t scary at all, rather it was boring.  So after that, we were called to the dinner table because we were about to start eating.  We ate curry chicken =].  In iron chef, I may have made it pretty good, but when my mom makes it, there are no leftovers.  We also had some turkey and some chow mein.   I always love hanging with my family and after being away for about three months, I was elated to find out that we were all going to hang out the next day and watch Harry Potter.
- brandon lee

No comments:

Post a Comment