Saturday, December 4, 2010

OSHO- GREAT JAPANESE FOOD

OSHO is a Japanese restaurant at Millbrace which  where I lived in. My mom, grandmom, and I went to OSHO and having lunch. This Japanese restaurant has many American came and they like the food also a lot of Japanese come to have lunch or dinner too. Japanese like the food because it tasted fresh just like they were in Japan. More and more Japanese restaurant in America and more and more Japanese come to America for jobs, education, and having vacation too. They want American to eat Japanese food and let them know about Japanese food.
I also knows that in our school we have a Japanese restaurant it is call Sushigo. I had been to that place and saw many students buy the food there.  and  i saw a lot American buy the japanese food. Me, I also had buy the food there but I dont like it that much because they made the food looks bad and tasted not so good. the sushi is okay but the rice bow and the noodle are not tasted good. they made the food looks like not japanese food and tasted it different way. i dont know why they make it different. I order the chicken teriyaki and when I first look at it i was thinking "is it a chicken teriyaki?" because it looks very bad. the chicken doesn't look like a chicken teryaki. they cut into very slices and tasted it very dry. and made it very american way of the tasted. that is why i dont really like it.
So if you ever visted to Millbrae, you should come to Osho and have a lunch or dinner overy ther. I bit you will love the food. The address is...
102 S. El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030


- ANGIE LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment