Saturday, December 4, 2010

supermarket

Japan is a wounderful place for a vacation^^~
my grandmom went to Japan before the Thanksgiving, she went with my cousin, Michelle's mother in law and they told me that they had a great time. the weather at japane was fine day  and not too cold and it is great season for travel at Japan. they told me that they saw a lot of American travel at Japan and they buy a lot of japanese snacks like candy, cookies, breads,drinks and so on.
Have you ever shop at Japanese supermarket at here?? do you like it the way how they were put the foods? will I love it because this is how we put the foods at Taiwan and Japan. the way they put it was very different from the American way^^~~
when I shop at Japanese supermarket I always shop at the sushi place because I love to make Japanese food and I will buy the material there. sometime I will buy the snacks too. I can shop at Japanese supermarket for a long time because I just love the stucff there. it make me dazzle the eyes haha~~ so if you have time you should shop at japanese supermarket and you will find a lot  japanese snack there.  and i had fund my childhood snack too. how wonderful was that because I love those snacks when i was child and now i found it where it at and sometime i will go to buy it^v^

- angie long

No comments:

Post a Comment