Wednesday, December 8, 2010

homeward bound

So during thanksgiving holiday, I went on my first flight bound for my home, Los Angeles.  It was on the virgin america airline.  So first I went on the m 28 to get to the BART station to get to the airport.  I made sure I got there extra early so I could make sure everything was in order. So when I get there, I found out that my flight was going to be delayed -.- about an hour late.  So, I while I was waiting, I went to get eat at this bar.  Everything was expensive and since I was expecting in-n-out when I landed, I decided to get some $8 French fries thinking “this better be worth it” and it was!!!
So after eating,  I decided to wait where my plane was going to be boarding in about an hour.  While waiting, I decided to watch the Blind Side, seeing as I had it on my computer.  Shortly after, the plane started boarding and I got the window seat ^_^.  I was afraid for the take off but my friend told me that it wasn’t scary.  Soon I realized that it wasn’t because the plane took forever to take off.  While on the plane I turned on the tv and watched Wizards of Waverly place.  Then, after an hour, my plane landed in the city of angels =]

No comments:

Post a Comment