Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jaoanese Cartoon

Have you ever see cartoon in your childhood life??
are you a TV child??? how many hours are you watching TV??
will.... I can say that most of us has watched many TV channel in our life.

so, what kind of TV channel have you watched it? for me, i always love to watch Japanese animated cartoon!! i can watch all day haha~~ and most of japanee animated i had watch it even the Japanese cartoon Movie and drama!!
when I was a child, I will watch Pokémon and i play  Pokémon's viedo game and Pokémon card game with my cousin and brother.




I watched when i was child G GUNDAM

I watch DRAGON BALL




I watch Vampire Knight

 Akazukin Chacha

 


 and so on~~~
this is not all the japanese cartoon i had see! it still have more!!!

-angie long

No comments:

Post a Comment