Thursday, December 9, 2010

POP

Pop was really fun.  I was part of the movie crew.  So basically my job was just to be an extra in the movie and play one of the roommates who was watching football on television.  During POP, I sat next to timmon and we talked and watched the performance of our class as well as the other classes.  As for experience, I learned how to manage with what we had.  I learned how to manage my time so that I could go film my parts and to not be late of ditch class.  I thought the dance crew’s performance was the best.  I didn’t think that so many in our class were good dancers.  It took me by surprise.  I was kind of sad about the shadow puppets, because someone had to stand in the middle and hold the white sheet up so it drew everybody’s attention away from the real show.  The other classes were pretty nice, but like Irene said, they were really boring and it was like a talk show, that one guy didn’t even have any good jokes and I knew most of them.  Overall, I think we worked really hard and that our class did the best because nobody expected us to do what we did so we had a wow factor.
- Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment