Saturday, December 4, 2010

cousin come to see me

During the Thanksgiving break my cousin come from ShangHai and came to see me. I am happy to see my cousin, Maggie. she came with her friend that they had went to same Middle School since they were in Taipei, Taiwan and they were also went to same high school through college. they were roommate during the college.

My cousin came and celebrate the holiday with us because she never been to a Thanksgiving before and she wants to know what do we do doing the Thanksgiving day. we took my cousin, Maggie to my other cousin house which is Michelle's home. Maggie had a great time and she is enjoy of having a Thanksgiving dinner.  so my cousin Maggie, she told me that she will come next Thanksgiving becasue she like it and she having fun of shopping during the Black Friday haha~~
see, my cousin she is not American but she is enjoy of having Thanksgiving and she had fun of it. Now more Asian are celebrate the Thanksgiving day.

- ANGIE LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment